Marian supplies die cut components for bonding and attachment of automotive exterior components. Marian is highly skilled in manufacturing complex foam tape parts including letters and shapes with very thin walls.
- Sill plates
- Body side molding
- Acrylic foam tapes: 3M™ VHB™, tesa® ACXplus
- Double face tapes, transfer adhesives
- Reclosable fasteners: 3M™ Dual Lock™, 3M™ Hook and Loop
- Parts with pull-tabs, extended liners, and locator holes for ease of assembly
DOWNLOAD: Marian Brochure for Emblem Attachment Solutions
Die cut paint masking components drastically improve and speed up the masking process. Marian manufactures custom masking components to quickly and accurately mask the desired area, minimizing rework and speeding up application.
- Paint and industrial coating masking
- Peening/ sand blasting
- Custom die cut masks available with pull-tabs, extended liners for ease of application
- Rapid prototypes and material samples
- Preferred converter for 3M
Marian manufactures custom surface protection components for many different surfaces of the automotive exterior. Films and tapes protect critical surfaces from damage during manufacturing, transportation and storage.
- Protective films and tapes for metal, plastic, composite and glass surfaces
- Custom die cut components available with pull-tabs, extended liners for ease of assembly
- Preferred converter partnerships with leading material suppliers of protective films and tapes.
Marian manufactures custom die cut solutions for plastic injection molders, metal stampers and tier suppliers of automotive components. Working with Marian can enable supplier consolidation, decrease labor costs, and increase efficiency.
- Foam + sponge washers for clips, fasteners
- PSA bonding + attachment components
- Foam gaskets + seals for enclosures
- Highly complex parts at tight tolerance, even at high volumes
- Custom die cut components available with pull-tabs, extended liners, for ease of assembly
DOWNLOAD: Marian Brochure – Solutions for Plastic Injection Molders